2 Dish Washing Soaps - International Shipping (out of EU)
2 Dish Washing Soaps - International Shipping (out of EU)
2 vegan cruelty-free dish soaps made in France.
Dish soap that cleans all types of dishes. Formulated with high cleansing power it effectively degreases without leaving a trace. Biodegradable and made in Paris by hand. The soap is as simple as its short list of ingredients: saponified organic coconut oil, natural glycerin, organic lemon essential oil.
Its packaging is biodegradable and compostable: it does not contain plastic.
NOTE: This price includes shipping costs. If you are shipping out of Europe and would like to buy something not listed here, please reach out to us directly, so we can find a bigger box for you and customize your order to apply the correct shipping rate.
Ingredients & More Info
INCI List All Soaps
- INCI ROSA SAVON: OLIVATE DE SODIUM, AQUA, COCOATE DE SODIUM, BEURRE DE KARITÉ DE SODIUM, GLYCÉRINE, BEURRE DE CACAO SODIQUE, AMANDE DOUCE SODIQUE, CASTORATE DE SODIUM, EXTRAIT DE RACINE DE RUBIA TINCTORUM, HUILE DE LAVANDULA HYBRIDA, KAOLIN, HUILE DE CYMBOPOGON MARTINI, HUILE DE PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS, FLEUR DE ROSA CENTIFOLIA, FLEUR DE JASMINUM GRANDIFLORUM, CITRAL, CITRONNELLOL, GÉRANIOL, LIMONÈNE, LINALOOL
- INCI CAMOMILLA SAVON: SODIUM OLIVATE, AQUA, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM SHEA BUTTERATE, SODIUM COCOA BUTTERATE, SODIUM SWEET ALMONDATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CASTORATE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER, KAOLIN
- INCI MENTA SAVON: SODIUM OLIVATE, AQUA, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM SHEA BUTTERATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOA BUTTERATE, SODIUM SWEET ALMONDATE, SODIUM CASTORATE, MONTMORILLONITE, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL, KAOLIN, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS FLOWER OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA LEAF POWDER, PAPAVER SOMNIFERUM SEED, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL
- INCI AGRUMI SAVON: SODIUM OLIVATE, AQUA, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM SHEA BUTTERATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOA BUTTERATE, SODIUM SWEET ALMONDATE, SODIUM CASTORATE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT, ILLICIUM VERUM FRUIT, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL, CITRUS LIMON PEEL POWDER, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL POWDER, MOROCCAN LAVA CLAY, CITRUS LIMON PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL OIL, LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL, CITRAL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL
- INCI DISTINTO SAVON: SODIUM OLIVATE, AQUA, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM SHEA BUTTERATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOA BUTTERATE, SODIUM SWEET ALMONDATE, SODIUM CASTORATE, CHARCOAL POWDER, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL, KAOLIN, JASMINUM GRANDIFLORUM FLOWER, LIMONENE
- INCI ROSMARINO SAVON: SODIUM OLIVATE, AQUA, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM SHEA BUTTERATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOA BUTTERATE, SODIUM SWEET ALMONDATE, SODIUM CASTORATE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS FLOWER OIL, CHLORELLA PYRENOIDOSA POWDER, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF POWDER, KAOLIN, CITRUS LIMON PEEL OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF, CEDRUS ATLANTICA BARK OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA FLOWER, CITRAL, ISOEUGENOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL
Main Ingredients Benefits
Olive oil contains skin loving antioxidants making it deeply moisturizing and nourishing to the skin.
Containing polyphenols and oleic acid, olive oil is effective in improving skin tone and texture. In soap making this ingredient makes a very conditioning bar of soap.
Shea butter in its raw natural form has plenty of skin benefits.
Effective for dry skin:
Shea butter's fatty acid content includes linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids making it highly moisturizing. This butter restores the barrier between your skin and the outside environment, keeps the skin hydrate for long and reducing dryness.
Effective for sensitive skins:
Shea butter is known to be perfect for sensitive skin, due to the presence of several fatty acids that do not completely saponify during the soap making process. The soap therefore does not dry your skin after washing it.
Effective for mature skins:
Shea Butter has high levels of vitamins A and E, these vitamins are antioxidants and ensure your skin is nourished, protected and elastic.
Coconut oil is well known for its many skin benefits: it hydrates, smooths and protects the skin.
In soapmaking coconut oil has fatty acids with high cleansing power and it helps making a bar of soap very hard.
We have formulated a recipe with a % of coconut that it's not too high so it's not drying your skin, due to its high cleansing power.
It is an excellent emollient, known for its ability to soften and recondition skin. It is rich in proteins and extremely nourishing, soothing dry skin.
In skincare, Cocoa Butter being full of antioxidants helps us protecting against sun damage.
Thanks for its fatty acids, cocoa butter has a rich and denser feel so it can create a sort of barrier over the skin to hold moisture.
Castor oil is a common ingredient in many beauty products. It’s a thick oil, rich in essential fatty acids that moisturize the skin. In soapmaking, it is a luxury ingredients that creates and stabilizes a beautiful lather.
All packaging is eco-friendly and plastic free: tissue paper is made with recycled paper, boxes, tape and cards are compostable.
Each body soap in the gift boxes collection is wrapped with a label made with seed paper. There are seeds embedded in the paper so if you leave the paper in wet soil .. flowers may grow!
All other body soaps are labeled in 100% recycled paper sprinkled with small pieces of grass , this paper is a true ode to nature: the papers are acid-free, FSC certified for sustainable forest management, made in France in the Vosges since 1880.
Soap bar can last weeks and they last longer if you allow them to fully dry between uses. A soap draining dish is a must when you use a handmade soap due to its natural glycerin content that attracts water.
The soap has to dry out between uses.
Precautions for use/Instructions
Precautions for use: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not use for children < 3 years old.
Instruction: Use to wash the body hands. Water rinser.
Why buying Made in France?
French cosmetics meet strict and rigorous hygiene and manufacturing standards, guaranteeing you real safety and authenticity, with real traceability of ingredients. Each product formulation needs to be approved by a chemist. Each ingredient used needs to have technical certifications which are reviewed and assessed by a professional chemist who evaluates and approves the safety of each product before it can go on sale to the European market.Subject to strict regulations and rigorous controls, therefore the "Made in France" product is a guarantee of quality and effectiveness.
Ethical - Organic - Vegan - Cruelty Free
Our suppliers are carefully selected based on their organic certifications & sustainable missions:
- Cruelty-free coconut oil sourced from a French small business whose focus is to ensure that monkeys are not exploited during the production
-Carbon-neutral mill in central Italy provides our exceptional extra virgin olive oil
-Essential oil distiller in the South of France promotes circular economy and low waste
-Raw shea butter from an association in Belgium who supports a cooperative of women empowering their community in Burkina Faso
Processing & Shipping
48hr Order Processing. Shipping through local post office.
Returns within 30 days. Full refund policy in footer.