Rosemary & Cedarwood
Rosemary & Cedarwood
Exfoliating cleansing treatment for all skin types. 100% Natural Ingredients. Handmade in Paris, France
Rosemary is known as natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Its powder in this soap allows for a mild exfoliation
Chlorella powder is a type of freshwater seaweed known to contain several nutrients required for collagen synthesis, helping promoting clear and glowing skin.
Cedar essential oil purifies the skin, rids it of toxins, tones the complexion
Rosemary essential oil is known in aromatherapy to improve mental clarity and relief stress.
Ingredients: Olive Oil*, Water, Coconut Oil*, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Almond Oil*, Cocoa Butter*, Castor Oil*, Rosemary Powder*, Chlorella Powder*, Kaolin Clay, Essential Oils of: Rosemary*, Lemon*, Cedarwood*, Rosemary Leaves, Lavender Buds
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Ingredients & More Info
INCI List All Soaps
- INCI ROSA SAVON: OLIVATE DE SODIUM, AQUA, COCOATE DE SODIUM, BEURRE DE KARITÉ DE SODIUM, GLYCÉRINE, BEURRE DE CACAO SODIQUE, AMANDE DOUCE SODIQUE, CASTORATE DE SODIUM, EXTRAIT DE RACINE DE RUBIA TINCTORUM, HUILE DE LAVANDULA HYBRIDA, KAOLIN, HUILE DE CYMBOPOGON MARTINI, HUILE DE PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS, FLEUR DE ROSA CENTIFOLIA, FLEUR DE JASMINUM GRANDIFLORUM, CITRAL, CITRONNELLOL, GÉRANIOL, LIMONÈNE, LINALOOL
- INCI CAMOMILLA SAVON: SODIUM OLIVATE, AQUA, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM SHEA BUTTERATE, SODIUM COCOA BUTTERATE, SODIUM SWEET ALMONDATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CASTORATE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER, KAOLIN
- INCI MENTA SAVON: SODIUM OLIVATE, AQUA, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM SHEA BUTTERATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOA BUTTERATE, SODIUM SWEET ALMONDATE, SODIUM CASTORATE, MONTMORILLONITE, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL, KAOLIN, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS FLOWER OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA LEAF POWDER, PAPAVER SOMNIFERUM SEED, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL
- INCI AGRUMI SAVON: SODIUM OLIVATE, AQUA, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM SHEA BUTTERATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOA BUTTERATE, SODIUM SWEET ALMONDATE, SODIUM CASTORATE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT, ILLICIUM VERUM FRUIT, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL, CITRUS LIMON PEEL POWDER, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL POWDER, MOROCCAN LAVA CLAY, CITRUS LIMON PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL OIL, LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL, CITRAL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL
- INCI DISTINTO SAVON: SODIUM OLIVATE, AQUA, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM SHEA BUTTERATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOA BUTTERATE, SODIUM SWEET ALMONDATE, SODIUM CASTORATE, CHARCOAL POWDER, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL, KAOLIN, JASMINUM GRANDIFLORUM FLOWER, LIMONENE
- INCI ROSMARINO SAVON: SODIUM OLIVATE, AQUA, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM SHEA BUTTERATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOA BUTTERATE, SODIUM SWEET ALMONDATE, SODIUM CASTORATE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS FLOWER OIL, CHLORELLA PYRENOIDOSA POWDER, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF POWDER, KAOLIN, CITRUS LIMON PEEL OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF, CEDRUS ATLANTICA BARK OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA FLOWER, CITRAL, ISOEUGENOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL
Main Ingredients Benefits
Olive oil contains skin loving antioxidants making it deeply moisturizing and nourishing to the skin.
Containing polyphenols and oleic acid, olive oil is effective in improving skin tone and texture. In soap making this ingredient makes a very conditioning bar of soap.
Shea butter in its raw natural form has plenty of skin benefits.
Effective for dry skin:
Shea butter's fatty acid content includes linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids making it highly moisturizing. This butter restores the barrier between your skin and the outside environment, keeps the skin hydrate for long and reducing dryness.
Effective for sensitive skins:
Shea butter is known to be perfect for sensitive skin, due to the presence of several fatty acids that do not completely saponify during the soap making process. The soap therefore does not dry your skin after washing it.
Effective for mature skins:
Shea Butter has high levels of vitamins A and E, these vitamins are antioxidants and ensure your skin is nourished, protected and elastic.
Coconut oil is well known for its many skin benefits: it hydrates, smooths and protects the skin.
In soapmaking coconut oil has fatty acids with high cleansing power and it helps making a bar of soap very hard.
We have formulated a recipe with a % of coconut that it's not too high so it's not drying your skin, due to its high cleansing power.
It is an excellent emollient, known for its ability to soften and recondition skin. It is rich in proteins and extremely nourishing, soothing dry skin.
In skincare, Cocoa Butter being full of antioxidants helps us protecting against sun damage.
Thanks for its fatty acids, cocoa butter has a rich and denser feel so it can create a sort of barrier over the skin to hold moisture.
Castor oil is a common ingredient in many beauty products. It’s a thick oil, rich in essential fatty acids that moisturize the skin. In soapmaking, it is a luxury ingredients that creates and stabilizes a beautiful lather.
All packaging is eco-friendly and plastic free: tissue paper is made with recycled paper, boxes, tape and cards are compostable.
Each body soap in the gift boxes collection is wrapped with a label made with seed paper. There are seeds embedded in the paper so if you leave the paper in wet soil .. flowers may grow!
All other body soaps are labeled in 100% recycled paper sprinkled with small pieces of grass , this paper is a true ode to nature: the papers are acid-free, FSC certified for sustainable forest management, made in France in the Vosges since 1880.
Soap bar can last weeks and they last longer if you allow them to fully dry between uses. A soap draining dish is a must when you use a handmade soap due to its natural glycerin content that attracts water.
The soap has to dry out between uses.
Precautions for use/Instructions
Precautions for use: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not use for children < 3 years old.
Instruction: Use to wash the body hands. Water rinser.
Ethical - Organic - Vegan - Cruelty Free
Our suppliers are carefully selected based on their organic certifications & sustainable missions:
- Cruelty-free coconut oil: in some countries monkeys are taken away from their mothers when babies, chained & caged, are forced into labor to pick coconuts from trees for the big intensive coconut oil production farms.
-Extra virgin olive oil from central Italy: carbon-neutral mill
-Essential oil distiller from the South of France: circular economy & low waste
-Raw shea butter from Burkina Faso: supporting a community of women who run a cooperative
Free Shipping & Eco-Incentive
48hr Order Processing. Free Shipping in France Metropolitan with local post office. Eco-Friendly Incentive: pickup in Paris outside the laboratory in 15th and 5th arr., for an extra free soap.
Returns within 30 days. Returns have their own carbon footprint. As an eco-friendly company, if you receive the wrong product, you will be refunded without having to return the original item. Full refund policy in footer.